PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES1. Communications and Marketing Internship
(16 weeks : September to December, 2015 - 35 hrs/week)
Canada Youth Internship Program
2. Head of Communications, Programs and Community Relations
3. Student Library Clerks (3 positions available)
(Part-time positions: 10 hrs/week)
(Starting September, 2015)
More info »
NEW SERVICE - ZINIO eMAGAZINESZINIO the world's largest eMagazine newstand now available FREE with your library card. Browse, read online, or check out current or back issues of 50 popular magazines. No limits. Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account. Consult library staff for more info.
* Download the ZINIO for libraries app (if using tablets or portable devices).
* Create your Zinio account »
* Download eMagazines on the Zinio web site.
* For tablets and other portable devices, open your Zinio for Libraries application. Choose "Canada - Ontario - Canada 50 Shared Magazine Collection Ontario". Downloaded magazines will be available in your application.
More info on ZINIO eMagazines »
FREE eBOOKs and eAUDIOBOOKSMore than 40,000 fiction and non-fiction titles from different vendors: Overdrive, Tumblebooks and Gale. User guides available online for most personal devices. Free training on eBooks and eTablets is also available. Check the schedule of our eResources clinics.
Do not hesitate to ask library staff for help or additional info.
Download eBooks / eAudiobooks »
2013-2018 STRATEGIC PLANThe strategic plan identifies a future for the Library and describes priorities for service improvement and expansion.
2013-2018 Strategic Plan : abridged version »
2013-2018 Strategic Plan: full version »
Results of the 2012 Non-user and user survey »
Tweets by @russellbiblio